Vinfen CBFS Team Leader in Allston, Massachusetts
As a CBFS Team Leader I you will oversee the clinical and rehabilitative operations of a Collaborative Action for Recovery (CAR) Team. Based on the Community Based Flexible Support (CBFS) model, the CAR Team is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of both licensed and non-licensed staff providing motivational and strengths based rehabilitation services designed to engage clients in the recovery process and assist them in becoming a part of their community.
The CBFS Team Leader will ensure staff are trained in the use of evidence based practices (EBP), as well as service documentation including, but not limited to, Individual Action Planning (IAP) and Comprehensive Assessments. The Team Leader will function as primary liaison to the Department of Mental Health (DMH) and other external parties as well as collaborate with the CBFS Operations Director on utilization management, billing, contractual and program protocol compliance.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: psychiatric rehabilitation, social services, social worker, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, disability, disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, case management, case manager, human services, non-profit, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A master's degree in a Human Services related field along with professional licensure (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC) is required.
- 3-5 years prior Human Services management experience.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check and vehicle access required
FULL-TIME: Full time - Regular
Region: Greater Boston Area
Pay Rate: TBD
Schedule: Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Standard Hours per Week: 40