Philips HR Contact Center Advisor in Andover, Massachusetts
• Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving
queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels
• Support customers on HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for
• Provide transaction and administrative services related to in scope process
• Perform customer-related data gathering
• Escalate cases where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers of PPS
• Work according to defined standards, including but not limited to CMS, FAQ management, and Contact Center WOW
• Utilize core phone responsibilities including probing, building report, effective listening and positive attitude
• Adhere to Global Data Privacy rules
• Complete all Global training requirements
• Demonstrate Philips Accelerate behaviors
• Actively identify improvements according to LEAN ways of working and
participate in LEAN process improvement activities
• Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Contact Center and PPS organization
• Participate in training of new Contact Center Advisors
• Actively participate in all team/department meetings and activities
• Maintain positive attitude during workplace transitions
• Meet minimum standard productivity and KPI targets
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be at the heart of our Human Resources organization with direct and visible impact on Philips’ success. You will be the first point of contact for all North America employees, managers, and retirees to provide self-service support, ensure accurate and effective transactions, and prompt inquiry resolution.
You are responsible for
- Confirming service level agreements are met and providing end-to-end customer support resulting in accurate and
efficient transactions / inquiry resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction
Handling inquiries related to benefits, retirement and other HR related issues from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels (primarily email and phone)
Supporting customers on HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
Providing transaction and administrative services related to in scope process
Performing customer-related data gathering
Escalating cases to appropriate stakeholders and centers of expertise where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is required
You are a part of
The Philips People Services Contact Center, impacting the daily lives of all North America Employees. This professional but upbeat workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. Check out our Life at Philips blog to dig deeper into life at Philips: http://philips.to/2gW9lde
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Call center or customer service experience preferred
Strong verbal and written writing skills
Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service in a fast paced environment
Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner
Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies (Workday experience a plus)
Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data/available information
Able to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Work hours are 10:30am - 7:00pm
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its People Services capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this Contact Center Advisor role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health and welfare, financial health, time off, and wellness benefits.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.