Schneider Electric Principal Dev Ops Engineer - Smart Buildings in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
- Develop, automate, and support/operate platform and services pipeline from continuous integration through functional and performance testing, staging, and production.
- Promote continuous integration and delivery strategies to increase software speed to market
- Collaborate with developers and software quality assurance to create and continuously improve automation of service delivery pipeline
- Collaborate within the team and with other teams on project and platform tasks
- Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
This job might be for you if:
- 3+ years of experience in software operations
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining continuous integration and configuration management environments using automation tools (examples: Jenkins, Puppet, etc.) across a service delivery pipeline.
- Expertise in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby)
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET)
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
- Understanding of Agile development (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003UNK