Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Cash Management Advisor in Boston, Massachusetts
Requisition Number: 17-0111 Title: Cash Management Advisor City: Boston State: MA
The Cash Management Advisor is a leadership role responsible for promoting and supporting the use of all of the cash management products and services. In addition to being a Subject Matter Expert on the suite of Cash Management products and services, the
Cash Management Advisor assesses established and prospective client needs, and works closely with sales partners to offer effective solutions and strategies to strengthen the client relationship. The Cash Management Advisor will also play a key role in researching
client needs and industry best practices in cash management products.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
• Support the business development efforts of Deposit Sales.
• Demonstrate and maintain exemplary internal and external client service standards.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on prospect/client sales calls to include analyzing business needs, answering questions, and presenting effective solutions.
• Understand and advise clients regarding industry best practices for online security protocols and fraud prevention.
• Create high profile product/service presentations and conduct demonstrations.
• Conduct internal product/service training (webinars, sales meetings, staff meetings)
• Serve as an advisor in areas of expertise to Cash Management Specialists
• Serve as key liaison between business lines and operations.
• Play a leadership role in the implementation of new products/services and/or enhancements/releases.
• Draw on expertise and experience to recommend improvements to existing processes.
• Assist in creating new and/or updating existing policies, procedures, and risk assessments.
• Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of related Bank systems (i.e. Fiserv-Signature, Fiserv-Nautilus, Salesforce, etc.)
• Keep management informed of any potential loss or fraud situations
• Adhere to all Bank Policies and Procedures
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• 10 years’ experience in banking /financial services including a minimum of 5 years in a cash management role or related area.
Subject matter experience in:
• - Payables/Receivables
• - Information Reporting
• - International services
• - Integrations with ERP and Accounting software
• Experience in sales, business development and or client service is preferred.
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
• Strong presentation, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with audiences at all levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)