Harvard University Financial and Budget Administrator in Boston, Massachusetts
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
00 - Non Union, Exempt or Temporary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience
- MBA, or Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred.
- Experience in budget management, particularly in a non-profit setting, preferred.
- Experience in fund accounting, particularly with grants and/or research administration preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced-level Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with financial systems and data query tools preferred.
- Working knowledge of advanced financial administration principles preferred.
- Strong quantitative and financial reporting skills (required) preferred.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills preferred.
- Effective written communication, oral communication and presentation skills preferred.
- Experience with collaborating effectively with all levels of staff; demonstrated team player preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.