State Street GM Operations Supervisor,Officer in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations and staff of the OTC Derivatives Collateral Desk. Assist with various projects and regulatory initiatives.
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the daily the daily margin and settlements processing
- Review legal agreements (ISDA/CSA) under negotiation
- Facilitate the collateral client on-boarding process
- Troubleshoot client issues
- Oversee security settlements, including new security types
- Assist with re-hypothecation and collateral management
- Review disputes and reconciliations
- Facilitate month end interest reporting
- Liaise with Legal, Credit, Trading, and Operations globally
- Review all daily work and ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are being met and adhered to
- Assist with projects and UAT
Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years related experience. This position requires excellent communication skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Applicants should have strong technical skills, be a quick learner, be detail oriented and be able to multitask. Knowledge of some of the following areas is necessary: OTC derivatives collateral management, foreign exchange, derivatives, futures, debt/equity securities, and related settlements processing. Proficient in MS Excel and Access (or SQL) and knowledge of Spotfire, Crystal Reports, WSS, IBS, Summit, STS, G/SMAC, InTrader, and Bloomberg is a plus.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: GM Operations Supervisor,Officer
Job ID: 167425
Full/Part Time: Full FTE