Citi Investor Services - Digital Marketing Content Strategy Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Primary Location: United States,Massachusetts,Boston
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17071194
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
CFS is a significant business for Investor Services (IS) Franchise in EMEA with a number of marquee clients from Insurance, Asset Management, Sovereign Wealth, Public Sector, Financial Institutions and Corporates.
CFS offers a comprehensive range of solutions
/services to these clients including Global Custody, Funds Admin, Middle Office, Transfer Agency and other ancillary products.
The role is to support and assist in the development of the content strategy for CFS. Thought Leadership Strategy on Regulatory Intelligence and deliver a Permanent Digital Marketing Experience to global clients.
Custody and Funds Services (CFS) Business is strategically aligned for robust growth with a significant potential in next 12-18 months to increase its market share in the Insurance, Pension and Asset management Industry.
To this end, CFS created a leadership role to lead our Regulatory Market Intelligence . This leadership role will engage with clients from COOs, Business Advisory, Distribution teams to drive Citi’s Thought Leadership in collaboration with Citi Investor Services Advisory teams
Critical to the success of the Regulatory Market Intelligence and Digital Marketing strategy is having a Digital Marketing and Content Strategist who can drive and institutionalize the creation of content and optimize its dissemination.
Additionally, a content strategist will help to ensure Citi thought leadership is market leading in its presentation, and delivery format.
• Build a content lifecycle vision that builds key themes that is designed to attract new clients as well as deepening relationships exiting clients with relevant, engaging content discussion.
• Build and manage detailed integrated content calendar that supports key themes of the Investor Services team including Market
• & Regulatory Intelligence as a starting point. Manage distribution and production of content outlined within the plan. Owns all project management around the content calendar to keep projects on track and within budget.
• Work closely with Investor Services Sales and provide editorial support for content generation that aligns with overall content calendar.
• Work closely with the IS Sales team to understand how audiences consumes content and how we can support and create new assets in line with the Citi content strategy.
• Where applicable, introduce new tools to aide in the development of Citi’s Investor Services content platform, focusing on creating and expanding Citi’s footprint.
• Build measurable plan to track, test and optimize new and existing types of content targeted around Citi’s target audiences. Manage continuous content analysis on how strategy is performing to optimize, identify new trends, and pivot real-time with core topics, themes and content types.
• Create data driven content strategies to understand how strategy is performing against business goals and competition. Build testing and traffic plans based on understanding of industry tools and partners for syndication and content promotion.
• Track and monitor competitors and industry best practices to adjust content strategy.
• Create and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, and support/consult with digital team on metadata and url frameworks.
• Assist in project managing content resources: editors, freelancers, technical/other content type’s providers.
• 5+ years of experience with an advertising agency or corporate marketing/communications department managing media and integrated communication planning.
• Experience in web analytic tools, digital advertising, and marketing desired.
• Experience with financial services required; custody and Investor services preferred
• High-level thinker, standout idea generator, and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong project management and performance management skills. Ability to manage complicated content calendar and lifecycle content programs. Very detail oriented.
• Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment where self-sufficiency is essential. Ability to work closely with teams in remote locations
• Excellent budget management and understanding of different industry tools and content partners.
• Strong collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships across diverse stakeholder and constituent groups.
Bachelor degree required