Siemens MindSphere , Customer Success Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
MindSphere , Customer Success Manager
Job Family: Sales
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 208289
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Other
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations
management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
MindSphere , Customer Success Manager
Acting as the single point of contact for MindSphere key customers, the CSM drives post-sale account management and customer relationship development while providing strategic advisory services and coordinating support to maximize a customer’s return on investment with MindSphere solutions. The CSM utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help MindSphere’s customers innovate more quickly.
· Accelerates adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe.
· Establishes measurable criteria for success
Develops and maintains a strategic roadmap with a select group of named accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of MindSphere solutions.
Collaborates with internal experts to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions based on MindSphere products & services, augmented with 3rd-party technology as required.
Becomes established as a trusted advisor and industry thought leader through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise.
Collaborates with the consulting and support services teams from proposal through delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery and adoption risks are managed.
Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations.
Develops and maintains close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of names accounts
Accountable for post-sale account management and drives account growth strategy with wider account team members
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 3 + years’ experience within customer-facing organizations
· Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
· Proven ability to adapt to change
· Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
· Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
· Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
· Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Background of post-sale and sales experience preferred
· Experience with Cloud technology preferred
· Experience with Analytics Sales a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .