True Religion Sales Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
True Religion is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Newbury St
Company Order Number: 6427
# of openings: 1
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Store Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: 0
DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
As a Sales Associate, you will maintain outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team collaboration, maintain True Religion merchandising standards, and safeguard company assets.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges and voids; and issuing gift certificates and credit slips.
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports for management.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in-store and in the back stockroom.
- Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong shipments to store management.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
- Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with working in a luxury retail environment and its customers
- Goal Oriented: you work hard and strategize in order to achieve daily, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Upbeat: you always have a positive and welcoming attitude towards peers and customers.
- Brand Knowledgeable: you know our brand like the back of your hand including all fits and styles.
- Fashionable: you are current with trends and are able to make styling recommendations to the customer.
- Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of retail sales experience
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11 kilograms and climbing a ladder