State Street Senior Fixed-Income Trader in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Candidate will join the US fixed income trading team in Boston, focused on Mortgage Backed Securities
- You will be part of a desk that is responsible for trading on portfolios that have over $300 billion in AUM across various sectors and currencies
- Daily responsibilities will include trade execution and entry, as well as significant interaction amongst the various portfolio management teams
* Required Skills/Experience:*
Individual will have intimate knowledge of the workings of the global fixed income markets and SSgA fixed income funds management. Knowledge of various Fixed Income strategies is required. You will work to improve both internal and external relationships.
Proficient in the use of the following:
- Bloomberg Professional
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree required
- CFA / MBA or progress towards CFA / MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of fixed income experience
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Senior Fixed-Income Trader
Job ID: 171376
Full/Part Time: Full FTE