Atlantic Heating & Air Co Plumber in Brookline, Massachusetts
Atlantic Heating & Air Conditioning is a dynamic place to work. We offer employees a wide variety of experience within the residential market, from small equipment replacement work to custom design build projects incorporating geothermal, radiant, cooling, filtration, humidification and dehumidification and more. Entering our 51st year in operation Atlantic remains a family owned firm committed to quality and customer service. As such we are able to offer foundation for long term employment to the right individuals interested in working as a team. Many of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more, some for well over 30 years.
Perform installation work for plumbing jobbing needs, heating repairs as well as light installation work scopes or assisting with major steam or hydronic pipefitting projects. This position is closely related to our service department but an ideal candidate will be able to move from a service / repair mode to an installation support mode hourly, daily or weekly.
- Reports to Supervisor
Hours & Working Conditions
- Average 40 hours per week (typically 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays)
- Overtime/weekend work as required (nominal)
- Some lifting and physical exertion required
- Mass Journeyman Plumbing License Preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute of plumbing and heating related repair leads as received by our service department
- Candidate should be capable of performing all typical plumbing repairs related to potable water systems, water heater replacements, faucet / fixture repairs or replacements, DWV systems installations or repairs, hydronic repairs or small modification work scopes.
- Ability to be flexible and move from small jobbing repairs to light plumbing or heating replacement work scopes or even join co-workers and assist on large scale installation work scopes.
- Complete all paperwork required by management and record hours and all materials used
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and/or salesperson/ supervisor sign-off upon completion of work
- Collect for work performed if applicable
- Keep assigned vehicle organized and clean
- Track vehicle maintenance and alert management when maintenance is necessary
- Contact the supervisor following the completion of each job, providing requested information regarding the work completed
- Massachusetts Journeyman Plumbers License
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving and criminal records as required by state laws for home service companies and by company insurance carrier(s)
- Ability to follow/perform installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment
- Standard plumbing / pipefitting tools
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
What We Offer
- Opportunity for bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Opportunity for profit sharing based on company performance
- Plus much more!!
For immediate consideration click apply above!!