Pegasystems, Inc. Product Launch Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: Pega’s CRM offerings are changing the game in the world of customer engagement. Our award-winning software allowing businesses to completely transform their customer’s experience across all aspects of the customer journey, from the way they acquire customers, to how they onboard them, service them effectively, up-sell and cross-sell, foster advocacy and loyalty, and beyond.
Using powerful technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) Pega’s CRM software offerings are market-leading and allowing the world’s largest B2B and B2C enterprises to rise up to new digital opportunity. You can be part of this transformation!
As a key member of the Pega marketing team, you will coordinate scoping and planning of product launch campaigns across the Pega portfolio of over 25 enterprise applications. You will then anticipate and manage risks during the execution phase to steward each launch campaign to success, while coaching the team members on best practices. Furthermore, you will solicit user feedback as the product owner of the internal Launch App (built on Pega 7) to develop and release enhancements that enable greater efficiency and process maturity.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the scoping and execution of cross-functional campaigns to promote our latest product releases in the market
- Design and implement improvements that raise the maturity of our product launch process, helping the application teams achieve better results with less effort
- Become the product owner for the internal workflow application that powers the Launch process, built on the latest version of Pega 7: named a leading intelligent BPM platform
- Learn about all of the Pega applications and our competitive positioning, while building relationships throughout the organization
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
- Countless professional development opportunities as you take ownership for the changes you want to see within the business
The Person: You run towards complex technical and organizational challenges but don’t stop once you’ve figured them out theoretically, because you know the most rewarding work comes from rolling up your sleeves and helping to lead change that operationalizes the solutions. Your high standards for performance are obvious from the quality of your work. With a long list of examples demonstrating your expertise in various process improvement methodologies, you “see the world through BPM glasses” in order to design, document, and optimize efficient workflows across complex organizations. You are always receptive to feedback and eager to offer support to colleagues.
Familiar with the complexity and criticality of product launch for a software company’s success in market, you can understand the needs of various stakeholder groups both inside and outside the company in order to guide product launches to provide more value across the board.
You are not afraid to get under the hood of an enterprise software application to write user stories, perform UX testing sessions, and then develop, test, and release code following Agile methodology. You either have a Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) designation or would have no concerns earning one in your first 90 days on the job.
Hungry to advance your career, you are open to the various directions this role could take you: progressing in marketing, product management, professional services, and solutions engineering are all tangible next steps for the person who demonstrates success in this role.
Qualifications will include:
- BA or BS
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Marketing / Program Management
- Experience managing deliverables in cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering marketing launches of enterprise software
- Ability to understand, translate, and build relationships across departmental lines to get desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, project management, process optimization, and data analysis skills
- Experience in SCRUM-based software development
- Experience in marketing, global programs and messaging development
- Knowledge of user centered design best practices
- Knowledge of product launch best practices
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications