Cardinal Health HR Business Partner in Chicopee, Massachusetts
What HR Business Partners contributes to Cardinal Health
HR Business Partners are responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on human capital management, customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Effectively balances business partner responsibility with employee advocacy, and builds a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Acts as a change agent/leader and culture steward.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Expertise to execute enterprise-wide programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Develops and implements plans and actions to improve employee engagement and manager effectiveness, and foster inclusion.
- Supports leaders as strategist, coach, facilitator and architect.
- Champions and supports Human Resources service delivery processes.
- Understands and utilizes technology to efficiently deliver HR systems and help people stay connected to each other.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
- PHR certification, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.