Vinfen Recovery Facilitator in Fall River, Massachusetts
As a Recovery Youth Facilitator, you will lead groups in the peer-operated Recovery Learning Community (RLC) setting(s) in which people with lived experience of mental health conditions choose to join as participants and work collaboratively on their recovery goals along with their peers. A Recovery facilitator should work collaboratively with all other providers of RLC services within the contract to create a unified network of recovery-oriented support and activities.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: rehabilitation, social counselor, social worker, provider, social services provider, counselor, mental health, psychiatric, social services, mentor, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach services, community based, human services, nonprofit, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Lived experience of a psychiatric condition required. Candidates must have attained a stage in their own recovery where they feel they would like to both give back to the community and other peers in their recovery journeys.
- Ability to comfortably share one's experiences, changes and coping mechanisms is required.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and CPSS certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check and vehicle access required
FULL-TIME: Part time - Regular
City: Fall River
Region: South Shore / Cape Cod
Pay Rate: $12.00 / Hour
Standard Hours per Week: 10