Schneider Electric LoB Leader – Triconex Offer in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Responsible for driving sales growth for the Triconex Safety Systems offer (targeted 2017 Revenue US $300 million across services, software & hardware)
* Key Responsibilities*
- Execute the Triconex strategy per the product life cycle/ roadmap
- Translate the Triconex technical solution to a compelling sales engagement story/ playbook
- Align launch plan & offer events with Regions & country requirements
- Align customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction on quality, availability & support
- Support the execution of the Country Business Plan and target setting for Triconex
- Lead regular business reviews and progress meetings with across key countries and market to achieve sales growth ambition
- Monitor competition and analyze competitors’ actions and products, building a clear competition positioning
- With Product Managers drive and deploy product adaptations, new functionalities, obsolescence, productivity and quality
- Implement with the business development teams & regions develop commercial plans in the targeted segments,
- Consolidate Triconex Won/Lost opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive innovation in functional safety technology solutions to continue to keep clients safe.
- Maintain strong connection with customers and participate in relevant customer promotional events
Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science. An MBA, graduate degree in Engineering or Computer Science considered a major plus.
- The incumbent should have at least 10 years of experience selling automation systems, preferably SIS’s (Safety Instrumented Systems) and understand how customers buy & channel sales
- Solid experience with the TUV approval process. TUV (Technischer Uberwachundsverein) which certifies SIS’s. As all new functionality, must be pre-approved by TUV before permitted to be installed in any plant.
- Ideally the candidate should have been a TUV certified SIS engineer.
- Experienced in implementing SIS’s in customer facilities to enable them to fully understand the customer’s perspective.
- Ideally should have experience/ understanding of turbomachinery control as a machine control/machine safety application where Triconex is employed
- Ideally should have experience/understanding of Fire and gas protection systems, ie sense fire, smoke, and toxic gas within process plants and offshore facilities
- Well versed in the Agile Development Process and Secure Development Lifecycle Assurance (SDLA) and Embedded Device Security Assurance (EDSA) methodologies for development of cyber secure products
- Proven ability to interpret & understand contract terms and conditions.
* Knowledge Base:*
- Deep domain knowledge in the field of functional safety & Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) to manage the safe operation of process plants
- Possess a thorough understanding of both operation of the safety instrumented system and the process that it protects. (As defined by several international standards, primarily IEC 61508 and IEC 61511)
- Ability to translate technical solutions to commercial propositions
- Ability to coach, motivate and coordinate project teams
- Strong customer & partner relationship management skills
- Strong appreciation and understanding packaged safety instruments & systems, including familiar with key current and emerging technologies
- Proven leadership capability
- Strong personal conviction/ influencing, vision
- Inspirational, team orientated, risk taker, and driven to excel.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to present at executive level.
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute both tactical and strategic product roadmaps.
- Ability to think and act independently
- Sound business judgment and an action-oriented ability
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003PSL