Staples Principal Quality Management Analyst in Framingham, Massachusetts
Staples Digital Solutions team drives our business by developing the latest technologies to connect cutting-edge online, mobile, and retail experiences, and define the next generation of Staples. A job in SDS will inspire you to challenge yourself, take risks, and raise the bar on your career! As part of Engineering Systems team within SDS, we’re looking for a well-rounded Principal Quality Engineer with a proven track record for delivering software quality. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in Quality Assurance along with excellent coding and technical skills.
A job in Staples Digital Solutions will inspire you to challenge yourself, take risks, and raise the bar on your career!
About the Role:
- Create test automation scripts as per the standards using Selenium framework
- Create test data for automated testing when necessary to fulfill specific scenarios
- Execute test scripts and debug failures
- Monitor testing progress, provides status updates, and escalates issues to project management, test lead and other project participants regarding testing efforts
- Work on agile projects and have the automation completed one sprint behind
- Assist with maintenance efforts for current automation based upon upcoming projects
- Support offshore team if they face any technical issues during automation
- Planning and overseeing functional and regression testing
- Partner with Functional team to make automation most efficient and optimize the test cases built
- Review testing documentation, develop testing standards, define criteria for testing, analyze test results, and present results to developers and end users
- Coordinate creation and maintenance of QM project deliverables throughout the project
- Work with development teams in resolving the issues
- Perform manual testing where automated is not feasible
- Make recommendations on how existing automation needs to be altered to meet standards set by the team
- Support testing during sprints and production deployments when needed
- Tracking and publishing QM metrics throughout the project lifecycle
- Researching technologies and best practices to improve management and execution of QM activities
- Own and drive process improvements
_About You_ Required Skills: * Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field * * 5-8 years of proven experience in Quality Assurance and Automation * Strong Lead Experience in Functional Testing * Comfortable scripting in any modern language * Experience in test automation Preferred Skills: * Experience working in CI/CD model * * Knowledge of plain XML structure and SOAP * Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work with cross functional teams
_About Us_ Staples, Inc. is the world’s third largest internet retailer. We are a Fortune 500 company generating more than $23 billion is sales with operations in 25 counties offering world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities.
At the very core of Staples is an entrepreneurial spirit – we live and breathe the energy of an ever-changing, positive-thinking, fast-moving company. It’s our mission to make more happen for associates, local communities and even the planet — through programs, policies and the values we live by.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Title: Principal Quality Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 1021100