Valvoline Instant Oil Change Automotive Technician in Hudson, Massachusetts
Job ID 2151904
Location: Hudson, Massachusetts
Address: 144 Washington Street, Hudson, MA, 01749
Date posted 06/12/2017
Company Name : Franchise
An Automotive Technician is in training to become a Certified Technician. Automotive Technicians work alongside Certified and Senior Technicians while they learn to perform our core oil change services. Most Automotive Technicians receive their Certification and first pay increase within their first 90 days on the job. Duties include:
· Changing oil and other fluids
· Servicing oil & air filters
· Performing other guest services, including checking and changing lights, wipers & belts
· Meeting customer needs
· Ensuring service center is clean and presentable
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, hands-on, and often physically demanding outdoor environment.
· Must have desire to learn Valvoline processes and procedures
· Should have experience (or desire) working face-to-face with customers
· Must lift up to 50 lbs, have full body mobility, and be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with your hands above your head
· Paid on-the-job training – no experience needed!
· Management training & career opportunities – roughly 90% of senior managers started as entry level Auto Techs
· Competitive benefit package
· Great hours – no late nights, closed most major holidays
· Full-time and part-time positions available
Click the job title above to apply!