Spring Mobile Part-Time Retail Sales Consultant - Leominster in Leominster, Massachusetts
The Spring Mobile Part-Time Wireless Sales Consultant is responsible for executing all AT&T; objectives, attaining sales goals and interacting with customers as a friendly expert. Included in these duties, the Spring Mobile Part-Time Wireless Sales Consultant's primary role is to consistently achieve sales and company objectives and execute all aspects of the "Extraordinary Sales Experience", 5 Key Behaviors, Sales High 5 Metrics, and Company Mission and Values.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Have a passion for sales and a clear vision of the Spring Mobile brand by consistently being a friendly expert to every customer.
- Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates including a drive for results, high levels of maturity and professionalism, high service orientation, and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
- Engage in excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Provide a clean, organized store environment and backroom. Ensuring products and services are easy to see, understand and purchase.
- Meet deadlines, be cooperative and have a flexible schedule.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working well with others and delivering great team results.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customers.
- Answer phone calls promptly, friendly and professionally
- Recognize potential theft/loss and fraudulent situations, and provide personal customer service to deter theft.
- Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/shortages as requested by store manager.
- Be engaged in company sales initiatives and programs.
- Attend weekly district call.
- Obey all policies and procedures.
- May be required to wear a uniform, must meet dress code requirements.
- Report directly to Retail Store Manager.
- Be capable of working both opening and closing shifts.
- Be capable of working holidays, weekends and flexible retail hours.
- Be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Be capable of completing all task items completely, accurately and on time.
- Be capable of operating a personal computer, wireless equipment, and copier.
- Be capable or working in other locations as dictated by business demands.
- Other duties as prescribed by the Retail Store Manager.
- Creating Collaborative Relationships-Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others outside of his or her own functional area.
- Managing Work-Effectively managing his or her own and others' time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
BASIC*_AND PREFERRED_*QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous wireless experience preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrate clear communication in listening, writing and speaking. Bilingual preferred.
- Expert customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
- Ability to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time. In addition, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.