inVentiv Health 0000101748-Chg Ctrl & Qual Sys Spec IV in Massachusetts
The incumbent will assist in the management of change controls for the CMC regulatory affairs group for all biological, plasma and/or small molecule products. This will include formulating and implementing CMC regulatory strategies with the global regulatory and international regulatory leads. This person will also assist with other quality system events which require regulatory CMC support (such as deviations, annual reports, inspections/audits, etc.) and act as a liaison with the Tech Ops organization.
Primary role includes:
• Provide collaborative support for execution of global change control strategies to US and other regions (EU & International)
• Quality system support and Tech Ops liaison
• Provide support to other HA interactions as required
• Represent CMC regulatory affairs as the change control coordinator for CMC regulatory and key contact (30%)
• Collaborate and communicate with global CMC leads, EU and international regulatory colleagues to provide consistent, clear and timely assessments into the change control management system (50%)
• Assist with supporting other quality system events (20%)
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BN B.S / M.S in biochemistry, biology, engineering or related pharmaceutical field
• 2-4 years of drug development experience previous experience in regulatory and/or quality preferred
• Demonstrated leadership, strong communication and excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams and influence appropriate plans and actions.
• Strong attention to detail, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple competing tasks and demands
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines.
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.