Heywood Hospital (HMG) Medical Assistant/Student Intern, Endocrinology in Massachusetts
Under the direction of Sr. Practice Administrator, Practice Manager, Physician and PA or NP, incumbent is responsible for assisting with patient care and medical office clinical support and clerical functions. Clinical duties include: Scheduling tests, obtaining and recording patient health information, including vitals and injections and rooming patients. Perform phlebotomy services and administer vaccines. Clerical duties include: Answering phones, appointment scheduling, providing patient education.
- Medical Assistant Certification or License strongly preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- Minimum one year experience as an MA in medical office setting preferred.
- Computer proficiency and excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to maintain strict compliance with HIPAA regulations is required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between multiple locations according to shift assignments in any given week
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, some evenings & weekends required. Reliable transportation in order to travel between locations is also required.
Date Posted: June, 14 2017
Hours: Per Diem
Position Control Number: 7570XXXX0601