Bank of America Financial Solutions Advisor - Medfield Financial Center - Medfield, BC. in Medfield, Massachusetts
• 3+ years of proven investment business development experience, including investment training. In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• One+ years experience in business development and investments training.
• Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
• Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired.
• Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client service, fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
• Series 7 required. This role also requires series 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66). If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65 an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
• A true team player and collaborator, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Results oriented with proven track record of outstanding ability to motivate and influence other to accomplish objectives: present oneself assertively, convincingly and with confidence to establish credibility and respect with others.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven andperformance-oriented;possesses a strong work ethic.
• Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
• A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict; demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other LOBs.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing circumstances.
• An impeccable reputation for integrity and consistency; must possess sound business ethics acting in the best interest of the client.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• 4 year degree desired, preferably in business related field.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRCP) Designations desired.
• Insurance licenses desired.
Posting Date : 04/19/2017
Location : US-MA-Medfield
Travel : Yes, 20% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : onday-Friday open to close of banking center and some Saturdays
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.