Churchill Living Inventory Control Assistant in Medford, Massachusetts
About the Job
The role of Inventory Control Assistant will be responsible for a variety of operational supporting activities in the Massachusetts market as directed by the supervisor.
Days/Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare Field Inspector’s schedules.
• Assist with customer service and employee requests.
• Maintain Inventory control of household items.
• Provide move-in key inspections.
• Oversee showroom needs, keeping the area neat and items price tagged.
• Ordering and updating via company database.
• Scanning and keeping accurate count.
• Preparing rollovers for inspectors and linens for housekeepers.
• Receiving and organizing delivery.
• Preparing welcome packages.
• Additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED, must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.