Kelly Services Buyer in North Billerica, Massachusetts
Buyer, North Billerica, MA
As a Buyer you will negotiate for and procure a variety of assigned commodities including those which are a non-standard or of a technical nature.
Job Title: Design Engineer Electrical
Work Location: Redmond, WA
Projected Duration: 06/14/2017- 06/14/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $40 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Negotiate prices, terms, delivery, and conditions of purchase from suppliers for a variety of assigned commodities.
· Implement controls to follow up purchase order, issue change notices, and catalog suppliers' prices and quotations in an efficient manner.
· Request and analyze bids and approve suppliers.
· Coordinate communication between engineering, operating departments and suppliers.
· Prepare Purchasing Department reports and reviews.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Materials Planning or related field with 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, email@example.com. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]