Spring Mobile Retail Sales Consultant - Pittsfield in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Are you an outgoing people person who loves technology? Does the idea of writing your own paycheck sound appealing? You might be perfect to join our Spring Family! Our Retail Sales Consultants make our customers genuinely happy by engineering entertainment solutions centered around DirecTV, connected car, wearables, etc. You'll use your entertainment knowledge and passion for technology to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with a very competitive salary and commission package as well as awesome benefits.
Let's start with how we reward you for all your exceptional work:
Our comp plan is Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $45,000 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers have a contagious positive attitude, are competitive and bring their personal drive to each customer interaction. For these reasons our top sellers earn an average of $50,000 per year.
You'll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- 57% off phone plan
- 401(k) Match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Exciting career paths that can lead to sales management, B2B sales, support positions and more
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/dental coverage
- Company provided pet insurance at no cost to you
- World class culture
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Have a passion for sales and a clear vision of the Spring Mobile brand by consistently being a friendly expert to every customer.
- Assist with providing business leads to B2B team through proper channel
- Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates including a drive for results, high levels of maturity and professionalism, high service orientation, and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
- Engage in excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Provide a clean, organized store environment and backroom. Ensuring products and services are easy to see, understand and purchase.
- Meet deadlines, be cooperative and have a flexible schedule.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working well with others and delivering great team results.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customers.
- Answer phone calls promptly, friendly and professionally
- Recognize potential theft/loss and fraudulent situations, and provide personal customer service to deter theft.
- Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/shortages as requested by store manager.
- Be engaged in company sales initiatives and programs.
- Attend weekly district call.
- Obey all policies and procedures.
- May be required to wear a uniform, must meet dress code requirements.
- Available 30-40 hours per week.
- Report directly to Retail Store Manager.
- Be capable of working both opening and closing shifts.
- Be capable of working holidays, weekends and flexible retail hours.
- Be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Be capable of completing all task items completely, accurately and on time.
- Be capable of operating a personal computer, wireless equipment, and copier.
- Be capable or working in other locations as dictated by business demands.
- Other duties as prescribed by the Retail Store Manager.
- Creating Collaborative Relationships-Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others outside of his or her own functional area.
- Managing Work-Effectively managing his or her own and others' time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
BASIC*_AND PREFERRED_*QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work at least 30/40 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous wireless experience preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrate clear communication in listening, writing and speaking. Bilingual preferred.
- Expert customer service skills required.
- Ability to hit consistently hit or exceed sales goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
- Ability to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time. In addition, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.