State Street Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This position is for a Developer working on applications within the Accounting Platform .The position requires a background in accounting, a good understanding of MCH, eHorizon and agile Development. The person in this role will be completely hands-on developer, developing in SQL, PL1, Cobol and will work with cross-functional teams.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years Coding in PL1/Cobol
- Hands on experience with Db2
- Knowledge of JCL, MQ, CICS, RTC
- Ability to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to the business needs
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Application Developer Consultant, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 164160
Full/Part Time: Full FTE