Comcast National Account Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing all post-sale activities of assigned client accounts, including post-sale stewardship, coordinating production activities, inventory management, post-sale reporting, revenue retention through a strategic make-good plan, and providing excellent client support and management. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and share expertise.
- Maximize revenue retention by determining best solution for make goods based upon experience with and knowledge of client, client's preferences, and campaign goals. Lead efforts to ensure complete, effective resolution for all schedule and client issues. Independently manage and advise upon pre-empt notices, oversell reports, and other related inventory information.
- Lead efforts, in conjunction with Account Executive(s), to build, maintain and manage client relationships. Research and understand client business and goals. Troubleshoot and manage all client questions and concerns.
- Coordinate and process all client contracts, revisions, and copy into a traffic-ready status, including transferring orders from Sales to Traffic/Stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related communications between clients and traffic, and processing revisions as required. Monitor and work with traffic to ensure fulfillment of special requirements. Research discrepancies, inconsistencies and recommend alternatives to ensure full client satisfaction.
- Contribute to strategic account team meetings to ensure success of live campaigns. Evaluate campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to promotions, Account Executive and Account Planner to support the execution of promotions and promotional ideas. Act as
liaison between sales and traffic for questions and communication. Develop and implement processes to ensure proper coding of all orders to ensure timely Coop reimbursement. Conduct weekly meetings with Account Executive and Account Planner to share account statuses information, and solve problems.
- Research and manage Special Event Tracker (SET) discrepancies and make adjustments as needed to ensure proper scheduling of tracked events and programming. Consult the SET for make-good opportunities. Provide data and insight to Account Planner as needed for Customer Care reports. Follow campaigns closely and communicate relevant metrics and successes
to improve performance and aid in retention. Consult incomplete/expired lines and/or pre-emption reports on a daily and weekly basis; research and recommend make-goods through e-revisions.
- Own campaign management and recommendations of effective copy/ideas to agency and clients.
- Follow online ad campaigns closely and communicate relevant click- through and creative success to improve performance and aid in retention. Process Video on Demand (VOD), Ready-Remind-Record (RRR) and Request for Information (RFI) campaigns utilizing Digital Express (online software program) and advanced media features to ensure proper airing of campaigns. Process screen shot requests through Media Trust as needed, Consult Online Under-Delivery report, and enter make-goods utilizing Digital Express. Monitor and manage relevant metrics to ensure proper airing of Interactive Campaigns, troubleshoot and recommend solutions to shortfalls and issues.
- Lead the processing and follow-up of credit and collection-related activities, including resolving billing discrepancies, answering client billing and invoicing inquiries and requests, and additional credit and collection support as needed. Recommend and complete e-adjustments based on client/account knowledge, and communication with client regarding business needs. Resolve Central Billing issues before billing deadlines. Research and collaborate with Business Operations to answer Account Executive and client requests.
- Coordinate production activities between client, Account Executives, Production and CSG to ensure a timely and complete production process and proper communication between production, CSG, client, and traffic.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer