Interpro, Inc. QA- Healthcare in Southborough, Massachusetts
EDI Transaction experience is a MUST ( 837, 834, 835,276, 271).Healthcare Experience; eligibility, claims or billing experience is required. (HIPAA/PHI/PCI)
The Lead Software Quality Engineer - NextGen - position requires a results-oriented individual with demonstrated success in health-plan eligibility, billing/claims operations. The Lead will participate and coordinate testing aspects of large projects using client server technologies. Perform and coordinate testing efforts to support development projects and enhancements to production systems. Communicate results of testing to project team members and work with members to understand testing objectives to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
The lead will also serve as the primary point of customer contact during implementations and will have direct responsibility to establish priorities and direct resources accordingly.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Work with the Business and Development Leads and help the team make risk based decisions.
* Participate on scrum teams working on short sprints and ensure on time delivery with high quality.
* Analyze functional requirements and translate the requirements into written test plans and detailed test cases, for both front-end (UI based) back-end/database SQL Server) Applications.
* Work with offshore team to define and review testing approach and monitor results of execution.
* Design test cases and validate test data elements required for Health Plan Quote to Cart solution.
* Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing.
* Design requirements for traceability matrices.
* Accountable for achieving good levels of operating efficiencies on assigned tasks and problems.
* Track defects in Defect tracker and reporting defects and results to the project team.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, plus 4-6 years of experience.
* Healthcare Experience; eligibility, claims or billing experience is required.
* 3-5+ years of lead experience.
* Experience implementing projects thru the QA process.
* EDI Transaction experience is a MUST ( 837, 834, 835,276, 271)
* RDBMS Experience(Oracle & SQL Server)
* Experience with SQL query.
* Experience with Informatica
* 7+ years’ experience writing test cases/plans/scenarios
* Experience with testing metrics, testing status reports, estimations, and scheduling.
* Conduct triage maintenance, experience with double-up test cases, and defect trend analysis.
* Functional automation with QTP or Selenium is a plus
* Experience/knowledge with Agile process is a plus.
* Should be able to work weekend and nights if necessary.
We enable our employees to develop their skills and progress in their careers. Please get in touch to learn about this and our other opportunities