HealthMarkets Insurance Agency Sales - Insurance - Medicare/Cross Selling/Leads Provided in Waltham, Massachusetts
HealthMarkets wants to help you access the fastest growing market in the country and increase your sales by being part of our Independent Brokers or Career Agent Program.
- Increase your Sales with access to 200 + nationally recognized Carriers
- Year- round selling opportunities with Medicare, health, Life, supplemental, Retirement and Small Group insurance products
- Earn Local Marketing Dollars through HealthMarkets Lead Credit Program
- Our Local Sales Offices excel at Training Product Knowledge and Consultative Sales Approach
- Single System Technology and Home Office personal Sales Agent Support helps you concentrate on what you do best
- Specific Carriers will reimburse AHIP based on minimum sales requirements
- Investment Stock Ownership Plan*
- Cash bonuses and incentives
- Trips and Recognition
If you are interested in the potential to double your income, HealthMarkets is the company for you. We have a unique cross-selling formula that gives you the ability to increase your income year-round.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong and ethical performance
- Excellent time-management and phone skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- 12 months of Medicare Sales Experience is preferred but not required
While it is preferred to have 12 months of Medicare Sales experience it is not required, and candidates from a variety of different disciplines can be successful in this role.
These are only a few of the reasons why you should consider joining one of the largest independent career agent distribution groups in the nation. Take the next step by requesting an appointment with a Territory Vice President today!
*Participation in HealthMarkets, Inc. InVest Stock Ownership Plan ("ISOP") is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and conditions. Eligible participants have the opportunity to obtain equity in HealthMarkets, Inc., the parent company of Insphere. ISOP participation entails certain risks and uncertainties including the risk that the stock price of HealthMarkets, Inc. could fall and that investors could lose some or all of their investment.
As an independent agent with HealthMarkets, receive access to a full portfolio of quality products that you can sell year-round in addition training, technology and marketing support services so that you can meet the growing insurance needs of more customers. Whether you are a professional sales person or just starting out, we believe you have the opportunity to build a prosperous business, providing you with entrepreneurial freedom, using our proven framework of success. With HealthMarkets you can make a difference and build a rewarding career without limits.