Rose International INC Field Technician-2 in Andover, Massachusetts
Client Position Title: Field Technician-2
Position Number: 321379
Location: Andover, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Microsoft Office, OS X, Troubleshooting
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Field Technician-2
Location: Andover, Massachusetts, USA 01810
Duration: 4 Months
• 6+ years of experience in IT Deskside/Desktop support, with at least 3 years in an enterprise type environment with 1000+ end users.
• Excellent Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office Suite trouble shooting skills, as well as hardware trouble shooting skills.
• Duties will include troubleshooting and repair of OS''s, MS Office Suite products including Outlook email and calendar issues, a variety of 3rd party software applications, hardware issues for both PC''s and laptops (HP environment), parts replacement down to the system board level, Apple iDevice support, imaging, data wiping, asset control, and detailed ticket documentation. New hire deployments, and PC refresh deployments are also part of weekly duties.
• Service Now ticket system experience a PLUS.
• Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills, ticket management/documentation skills, written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate, excellent interpersonal skills required.
• This is a high volume ticket environment, with strict Service Level Agreements in place.
• Must have reliable transportation, as travel to multiple sites within the area may be required. Most sites will be in local area, but with a unmanned dispatch only site in Boston.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)