Aerotek Millwright in Andover, Massachusetts
Immediate need for a Millwright in Andover, MA
Millwright will be working at a Pharmaceutical Client in Andover, MA., and will responsible for maintaining and repairing industrial Central utility plant equipment including but not limited to HVAC, Boiler, and related systems & equipment.
Job Duties include:
• A very high percentage of “wrench time” is expected. Individuals are expected to demonstrate a high technical expertise in machine repairs and preventative maintenance tasks. The individual in this role must be available to perform other duties as required. The candidate must possess the ability to diagnose and repair equipment with minimal assistance, support third party vendors as needed.
• Move equipment and machinery as needed throughout your shift either manually or with the proper and safe use of equipment
• Use a variety of hand tools, measuring tools, and equipment to adequately fulfill your daily job duties
• Put your professional judgement to good use to decide which machines, techniques and tools are the best option for repairing / moving equipment and completing all necessary jobs
• Assist central plant workers as well as industrial machinery mechanics as needed to help make sure the plant and all machines operate at peak efficiency
• Package and categorize machine parts after taking them apart with accuracy and according to the company’s standards and specific project requirements
• Clean up at the end of shift to make sure your job site remains well-organized and free of unnecessary clutter
• Take steps to ensure every job is done in a manner that’s safe and completed according to the latest workplace safety regulations, laws and requirements
Top Skills Details:
-3-5 years of Millwright experience
-Utility plant equipment experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Completion of a 2-yr. associate degree program in industrial maintenance or 5 yrs. of applied experience preferred
-Background in industry computer training preferred
-Current knowledge of the latest OSHA and industry safety measures, precautions and equipment preferred
Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs