Adecco US, Inc. Retail Sales Associate in Andover, Massachusetts
We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our clothing store team. The Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients by assisting them in selecting the best clothing items that match their style and preferences. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the store maintains a clean and organized appearance, and that all merchandise is properly displayed and stocked.
• Assist customers in selecting and purchasing clothing items
• Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers and addressing their needs
• Maintain an organized and clean store appearance
• Process transactions and handle payments at the point of sale
• Handle customer complaints and returns in a professional and efficient manner
• Stay up-to-date with the latest fashion trends and product knowledge
• Ensure that all merchandise is properly displayed and stocked
• Assist with inventory management and stock replenishment
• Work as part of a team to achieve store sales targets
• Previous experience in a retail sales position, preferably in a clothing store
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
• Strong sales skills and ability to meet sales targets
• Flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of fashion trends and clothing styles
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are passionate about fashion and enjoy working in a customer-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of like-minded individuals and help our customers look and feel their best.
Health insurance and PTO is offered
Pay Details: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Adecco US, Inc.
- Adecco US, Inc. Jobs