The MENTOR Network Behavior Management Therapist - Attleboro in Attleboro, Massachusetts
MENTOR South Bay, a part of The MENTOR Network, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Behavior Management TherapistProvide In-Home Behavioral Services to consumers within their given catchment area, ensuring compliance with the In-Home Behavioral Services Performance Specifications. Conduct functional behavioral assessments (FBA) of youth demonstrating challenging behaviors that interfere with daily functioning in a variety of environments; including the design and implementation of behavior plans. Contribute to the on-going training and oversight of Family Service Providers within his/her site and the agency at large.
• Provide In-Home Behavioral Services to identified youth and families
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments (FBA) of youth
• Complete individualized, strengths-based behavior management plans
• Participate in Care Planning Teams for identified youth and families
• Provide outreach counseling to individuals, groups, families, and couples, as necessary
• Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
• Attend weekly supervision, and staff meetings, and consultations as required
• Follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Behavioral Services
• Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status, as designated
• Support the referral process for In-Home Behavioral Services. Ensure families are contacted according to state-mandated benchmarks
• Assist with developing and providing supervision training programs for Family Service Providers
• Submit documentation and ensure it meets the Performance Specifications set forth by the state and is submitted timely
• Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of CBHI services
• Respond to client emergencies as needed, especially with regards to In-Home Behavioral Services Performance Specifications
• Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
• Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters. Adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations.
• Remain compliant with billing, documentation, and minimum service delivery to substantiate each billable unit
• Other duties as required
Master’s Level Practitioner AND: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA);
OR Enrolled in a behavior analyst training program and eligible for certification within nine months;
OR Master’s levels mental health practitioner working under the supervision of a BCBA;
OR a psychologist licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Psychology with experience performing functional behavioral assessments and implementing and evaluating intervention strategies;
OR a Master’s level mental health practitioner with relevant training and two years’ experience with the above essential functions.
BCBA, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, or LADC-1, preferred, but not required
Valid driver’s license, current registration, and insurance.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
401(k) with company match.
Paid time off and holiday pay.
Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today! #CFS
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states , you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs