Robert Half Software Tester in Auburn, Massachusetts
Description Key Skills:
• analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Provide timely solutions
• Provide support and documentation Requirements C Sharp Programming (C#), C# - Sharp, WinForm, .NET, Web Services Api, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, T-SQL Stored Procedures, ODBC, Java Development, Visual Basic .Net (VB.NET)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs