Actalent Quality Assurance Technician in Ayer, Massachusetts
Perform daily monitoring and verification tasks as outlined in the program and recommend corrective actions for deviations.
• Collect and perform micro testing to assure finished and in process product is free of harmful bacteria.
• Perform raw material testing to assure all incoming material is acceptable for production.
• Perform daily production line checks to assure finished product quality integrity.
• Review and verify batch records, logbooks, and quality documentation to ensure completion and regulatory compliance.
• Perform product releases.
• Perform Environmental Monitoring swabs.
• Perform Hygiene Monitoring Swabs on equipment to assure effectiveness of sanitation program.
• Perform quality audits of the manufacturing process including GMP, and hygiene monitoring.
• Play an integral part in food safety and internal and external audits.
• Micro testing completed timely and reports completed.
• GMP Audits completed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have basic knowledge of microbiology/QA/QC
• 0-2 years of work experience in a Quality Assurance/Control/Microbiology in GMP environment.
• Experience in HACCP/SQF environment is a plus.
If interested in this job opportunity, please apply and reach out directly to Stephanie Lipari at slipari@ actalentservices.com.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
- Actalent Jobs