Millipore Corporation QAF and Certification Supervisor - 260948-4498 in Billerica, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/5757959 Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you\'ve got big plans - so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people\'s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That\'s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a QAF and certification Supervisor in Chandler, AZ you will be supervising and supporting quality control resources with a focus on Manufacturing / Design Validation and Continuous Improvement Initiatives. You will utilize strong quality-based systems to ensure our customer expectations are met and exceeded. In this role you will travel up to 40% for the first year, then up to 10% thereafter. Specific responsibilities include:
- Train and develop quality control resources for Chandler and assist in setting up and aligning processes and practices from Allentown to new factory.
- Supervise employees to accomplish department goals and quality objectives.
- Lead team through day-to-day site operations and challenges, including prioritization and defect resolution while identifying and championing process improvements.
- Pro-actively review Operating Procedures, test specifications, etc. for inconsistencies and errors and modify in alignment with change management procedures.
- Coach and facilitate systematic cause and effect problem solving.
- Implement robust solutions for customer complaints and internal defects, including CAPA management.
- Manage quality trends and metrics to drive systematic process improvements and minimize cost of poor quality.
- Support tasks as required for Quality Management System (QMS), including compliance with ISO 9001:2015, KPI management, audit activities, continuous improvement initiatives, and root cause analysis.
- Work hand-in-hand with Quality Manager for continuous improvement.
- Establish and support open line of communication and reporting to your leadership, aligned with quality objectives and company culture.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance or DSS experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Associate Degree in Industrial Process Controls, Electrical Engineering, or other Engineering discipline.
- Experience in applying problem solving and analytical skills to make an impact on the quality and/or manufacturing and design by improving business performance.
- Experience in applying problem solving and analytical skills pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and software.
- Ability to understand technical details (mechanical design, controls) of products to troubleshoot and drive improvements Leadership skills to influence the organizational focus on quality.
- Effective use of quality improvement tools, principles, and methodologies with critical attention to detail nd investigation skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to drive change successfully.
- Leadership Experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html