Verisk AIR- C ++ Software Developer Coop (Jan 2021 start)- CR in Boston, Massachusetts
Become a member of AIR's growing Software Product Development team, and help develop new commercial grade, desktop automation products for the Insurance industry using Microsoft technologies. Your help is needed to provide our clients with sophisticated modeling and analytical products to analyze the impact of catastrophic events like hurricanes, earthquakes and terrorist attacks and estimate the replacement value of residential and commercial properties. You will join the product application group that delivers presentation, business and data-tier logic for our catastrophic products.
· Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems with 3.3/4.0 GPA
· Basic knowledge of object-oriented design principles, data structure, and algorithm
· Familiar with C#, .NET, C++ and Microsoft SQL
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft development tools, such as Visual Studio, debugger, source control, etc.
· Strong verbal and written communication; Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well in teams
· Strong work ethic and attention to details
Rising senior or 1st year Masters student
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice