State Street Alpha Platform Services Global Lead in Boston, Massachusetts
The Senior Vice President, sets strategic direction and provides executive oversight globally for Front To Back Service Delivery. The role oversees 300+ FTE’s (initially) across multiple locations globally. Initial clients in the model include SSGA and LAM, with a large pipeline
The SVP is responsible for Service Delivery Operations to FO staff at our F2B clients (and existing IMS clients). This encompasses all direct Portfolio Manager and Trader servicing activities including; Account setup/maint, Portolio Services/Control & Trading Desk support, Enterprise Business Data Quality Controls, and CRD SaaS coordination. This team will also act as a quality control and service interface for core middle and back office functions performed by Global Delivery COEs (Trade Processing, Corp Action, Coll Mgnt, Recon, Performance, etc.) and other areas of STT (GX, GM, AIS) that are part of the direct supply (value) chain for portfolio managers and traders at our clients.
- Design and implement appropriate and scalable service delivery models (a greenfield exercise for initial clients). This will include designing and implementing oversight models with clients, and with internal teams to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- Ensure client KPI’s and SLA’s are set properly and met, metrics are produced regularly, and issues are escalated and addressed as needed
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients,ensuring quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our capabilities evolve.
- Responsible for leading and participating in key strategic initiatives (STP, F2B Service Excellence, etc..)
- Budget and expense management
Maintain a Risk Excellence culture and assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls and audits as appropriate
- Posted 28 Days Ago
- Full time