Guidehouse Associate Director - Fraud Technology Lead in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Family :
Travel Required :
Up to 25%
Clearance Required :
What You Will Do :
• Manage technology teams that assist clients through the selection, implementation, testing, and calibration/tuning of fraud technology solutions.
• Design systems and implementation project plans supporting client fraud engagements.
• Provide governance and oversight to fraud technology staff across functional areas including but not limited to data analytics, data science, system architecture, and development.
• Partner with third-party vendors to identify opportunities to deliver software solutions to new and existing fraud clients.
• Contribute to the delivery of solution frameworks solving complex public and commercial sector fraud problems across various use cases.
• Author thought leadership fraud publications (e.g., whitepapers, case studies) to the market.
• Support leadership in business development activities to scale the fraud technology practice.
• Act as a conduit between technology and business teams and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of clear and effective cross-communication.
• Manage software development, design, and testing sprints using Agile development methodologies.
• Responsible for following Guidehouse's risk management protocols to ensure quality of all client deliverables.
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of a project including interaction with other team members, professionals from other firms involved in the engagement, and client personnel.
• Prepare reports, written analyses, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverable regarding project and/or results of work performed.
What You Will Need :
o Minimum 7-10+ years of experience in large scale technology projects within financial services with minimal guidance.
o Willing and able to travel based on project needs.
o Fraud experience working for a financial institution, FinTech, consulting firm, or vendor supporting financial services.
o Demonstrated ability to manage engagement teams of varying sizes, including remote teams in excess of 10 full-time employees.
o Proven experience designing fraud technology solutions across various use cases.
o Proficiency in SQL programing and scripting.
o Experience with data visualization including Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, R, PowerPivot, PowerBI, and Excel.
o In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to database management.
o Experience with QA and testing tools, as well as with case management and scoring/decision platforms in financial services or other industries.
o Able to perform ad-hoc analysis in real time using SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL queries. Fluency in Microsoft SQL Server, Redshift, Snowflake.
o Strong project management and time management skills.
o Able to manage several projects simultaneously and autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary.
o Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Knowledge of statistical methods.
o Effective communication skills that drive decisions.
What Would Be Nice To Have :
o Local to NYC or DMV area.
o Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
o 5+ years of experience assisting in large scale fraud technology projects.
o Master’s degree from an accredited college/university.
o Previous work experience in a management consulting/advisory company.
o Previous fraud and other financial crime systems analytics experience.
o Previous product management and agile product development experience.
o Experience with:
data loading and transformation;
Python, R, or PowerShell;
Developing SSIS packages and designing ETL processes;
Data science, machine learning, and statistics; and/or
Vendor-based fraud solutions.
The annual salary range for this position is $128,000.00-$256,100.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
- Guidehouse Jobs