ARAMARK Barista - State Street Channel Center in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced, and social experience? Here’s your chance to do just that, in a role with unlimited career growth and opportunities! We’re hiring full-time Baristas to be the perfect blend to our team. You’ll prepare specialty drinks, assist with food preparation, and receive orders and payments, all while providing unforgettable experiences for our customers. Take your first sip in igniting your passion and pursuing what matters to you!
Monday - Friday Schedule
No nights or weekends
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Paid holidays, paid time off, 401K (after 1 year of employment), and stock purchase program
Free shift meals
Free uniforms including shoes
Employee recognition program
Free tuition for undergraduate degrees
Annual companywide employee recognition day
Training & development opportunities
Annual performance reviews and merit increases
Working Advantage Discount Program
*Terms, conditions, and eligibility requirements may apply
• Accurately operate a register/POS and handle cash and credit card transactions.
• Greet and assist customers while anticipating their needs
• Prepare and serve coffees, teas, specialty beverages per brand standards
• Prepares and serve food items in line with location standards
• Count, organize and balance cash drawer, fill out the cashier slip and make deposits
• Adheres to Aramark’s cash handling policies and procedures
• Set up and breakdown coffee bar, stations or store including cleaning and sanitizing
• Maintain clean and sanitary work area
• Stock beverage coolers, grab and go items, service ware and condiments
• Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
• Other duties as assigned by management
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Previous experience as a barista preferred
• Basic math & counting skills required
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Must follow required dress code as assigned
• Able to read and communicate in English and able to follow recipes
• Complete Food Handling Certification as required
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs