UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Belonging, Equity, and Impact (BE&I) Internship - Summer 2024 in Boston, Massachusetts
Belonging, Equity, and Impact (BE&I) Internship - Summer 2024
Travel Amount Required:
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
Program Dates: May 20th – August 9th, 2024
Here at UKG, uniquely valuing our employees, customers, partners, and communities helps us realize our corporate purpose. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B) and Social Impact starts with making UKG a place where unique identities and perspectives are not only welcomed, but sought out, celebrated, and well-represented. Our work continues as we champion a culture of trust, equity, and belonging for all, and a workplace where all U Krewers have abundant opportunity to grow. Our efforts extend to our communities, where we focus our philanthropic contributions on creating equity of opportunity for all people. Come be a part of a great place to work and exciting work that will impact others.
This intern will perform work assignments as a member of the Belonging, Equity, and Impact (BE&I) Team. Responsibilities may include the creation and/or management of projects in support of our BE&I strategies, programs and initiatives; assistance in the development and implementation of projects associated with a number of our pillars could include, but not limited to our UKG Employee Resource Groups, Diverse Talent Engagement, Operations, Strategic Programs, Social Equity , Opportunity and Impact Programs; and other duties as assigned.
• Assist in the creation and preparation of materials for internal and external BE&I programs and presentations (ex. PowerPoint Presentations etc.)
• Perform preliminary research on assignments; gather relevant and pertinent data, and offer insights and recommendations
• Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams with matrixed responsibilities and accountability
• Communicate with UKG employees and, internal and external Stakeholders
• Look at all projects through a lens of DEI&B and Social Impact for our UKG employee population
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree – preference will be given to rising seniors
• Able to commit to a full-time internship for 12 weeks starting May 20th, 2024 through August 9th, 2024
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Skilled in standard computer applications and platforms such as Outlook and MS Office Suite (ex. Outlook, MS Word, MS Teams, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks while paying attention to detail
• Ability to cope and perform well in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented work environment
UKG is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for our internship program, including students on temporary sponsorship through CPT. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions now or in the future.
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $20 to $25, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $20 to $25.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs