Avanade Inc. Business Development Executive- Financial Services (Northeast Region) in Boston, Massachusetts
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
As part of our Northeast Region, in a highly strategic Business Development role you’ll be focused on one or more areas of expertise within the Industry of Financial Services. Financial Services includes Insurance, Banking, Capital Market and Wealth Management. You will be responsible for identifying high potential transformation deals, leading and running many of the entire sales cycles. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring, and developing new and fast-growing business with direct clients in your area of expertise. You will also work closely with partners driving new business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with Microsoft, new and current clients, gain referrals from them, and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining access to key business decision makers and generating C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Meeting with potential clients to grow and maintain various channel relationships.
- Applying and demonstrating the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices.
- Using detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience, develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners.
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed.
Your Background and Skills Include:
- Validated experience selling across multiple Solution areas (Apps & Infra, Modern Workplace, Biz Apps and Data & AI), preferably enterprise scale consulting engagements that could include global delivery.
- Working effectively with Microsoft, and other partners to grow their book of business.
- Anticipating, identifying, and applying fast, effective solutions to remove roadblocks circumstances.
- Success as a Business development Hunter with sophisticated closure capabilities
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our clients business needs.
- Driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level.
As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and  information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
New York: $135,000 to $160,000
Visible links 1. https://www.avanade.com/en/career/benefits
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs