Gilbane Contracts Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
The Contracts Coordinator provides administrative support to the Purchasing department and project teams related to trade contractor bidding and management. This individual will report to our Boston office and support their department as well as remotely supporting other offices in the New England division.
• Assist with bidder outreach, identifying capabilities of trade contractors, and soliciting soft and hard bids
• Serve as liaison between Prequalification and trade contractors, and coordinate with team to create recommended bidders list
• Maintain and monitor Contract Compliance Log
• Enter contracts into electronic document management system
• Post documents to online bid management system
• Assist with phone call follow up to close open items
• Coordinate and attend Scope Review Meetings and write minutes
• Assist with project trade management by managing closeout documentation, maintaining contractor files, and tracking contractors’ Preliminary Notices
• Assist Project Engineer with LEED documents when necessary
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years of administrative experience
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong technical and communication skills are critical
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test. Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Tracking Code: 2021-4676
Name: Gilbane Building Company
External Company URL: http://www.gilbaneco.com/
Street: 10 Channel Center Street