Centene Corporation Customer Service Representative II in Boston, Massachusetts
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Resolve customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner
• Reference current materials to answer escalated and complex inquiries from members and providers regarding claims, eligibility, covered benefits and authorization status matters
• Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
• Educate members and/or providers on health plan initiatives Provide first call resolution working with appropriate internal/external resources, and ensure closure of all inquiries
• Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
• Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of follow-up in a timely manner
• Research and identify processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate team for claim adjustment
• Identify trends related to member and/or provider inquiries that may lead to policy or process improvements that support excellent customer service and impact quality and performance standards
• Work with other departments on cross functional tasks and projects
• Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Six months experience as a Customer Service Representative or previous Call Center, Healthcare or insurance experience. Should be proficient in understanding the working of a call center environment. Skilled in customer service, verbal communication over the phone. Claims processing, billing and/or coding experience preferred.
For Foundation Care Only: Ability to complete Missouri Registered Pharmacy Tech application on 1st day of hire to obtain non-restricted Missouri Registered Pharmacy Tech within 30 days of hire OR Active Missouri Registered Pharmacy Tech license.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Customer Service Representative II
LOCATION: Various, Massachusetts
- Centene Corporation Jobs