State Street Data Platform Business Analysis, Front to Back Integration, Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
- State Street Global Exchange’s “Data-as-a-Service” platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies. Data GX seeks a seasoned business analyst to assist in building out the strategic data platform solution.
- Oversee and operate data operations on State Street’s CRD OMS & Compliance platform
- Responsible for transforming business policies and problems into concise system and operational requirements
- Ensure compliance with State Street policy and procedures for data operations
- Ability to work with technology teams to resolve issues and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely with Development on production issues and identification of automation tools
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the DataGX mission -- specifically, support better information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Required 8-10 years in business analyst role supporting trading/portfolio management/performance/investment reporting/middle office functions in front office
- Prior experience operating CRD is a big plus– Focus on reference data, analytics and benchmark management on CRD.
- Experience interfacing with PM//Trading and compliance teams is required
- Expert in reference data , benchmarks and analytics
- Experience with analytics platforms like Port-Point/Yield book is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills for solving technical issues with global customers, plus the ability to lead and take ownership.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Process definition, implementation, management and improvement capabilities including the documentation thereof.
- Scope, expectation and commitment setting, delivery and reporting for clients, teams and members.
- Project planning, management and documentation for new and steady state operations.
Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time