LEGO Systems, Inc. Events Coordinator, LEGO Education in Boston, Massachusetts
Events Coordinator, LEGO Education
Location USA, Boston
Posted Date 01/03/2019
Job ID US8203
This position will drive events planning and execution as part of the overall Brand Insights & Communication (BIC) go-to-market strategy with focus on LEGO Education North America (LENAM) events.
In order to stay focused on agreed upon event strategy to deliver the right KPIs while managing multiple stakeholders and timelines requires a broad skillset from strategic mindset to paying careful attention to small details.
Do you have what it takes to drive robust planning to execute on events?
• Manages overall events calendar
• Comprehend the big picture and meet objectives for all stages from planning to execution.
• Establish KPIs, track and report out and drive continuous improvement.
• Utilize proactive approach to anticipate challenges and troubleshoot.
• Exceptional communication, collaboration skills– to liase with internal and external stakeholders.
• Leverage project management expertise to ensure on time, on budget and on strategy execution.
• Coordinate event toolbox to support LEGO Education International team.
Grow our business, and your career
LEGO® Education has a 30-year history of developing educational resources and solutions that make learning engaging, challenging and fun for all ages. The Brand, Insights & Communication team is focused on establishing LEGO Education as the premium STEAM solution provider in the education market by delivering differentiated and compelling LEGO Education story and innovative GTM execution. It’s a chance to explore your full potential while helping us achieve ours.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of event strategy, planning and execution experience
• Education vertical experience preferred
• Event tracking, lead gen tools experience
• Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and project management skills
• Ability to travel to support events, can be high in peak times such as once or twice a month.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This is a crucial position to help bring the LEGO Education solutions for STEAM learning to life for our core audience and will contribute directly to increasing awareness, gaining mindshare and in generating valuable leads.” says Head of Finance Business Partnering & Controlling, LEGO Education, Vivi Meidahl Højen.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.