ABM Industries Facilities Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
FACILITES COORDINATOR/SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Pay: $89,752- $95,992\Yr.
The pay listed is the salary range for this position. Any specific offer will vary based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
You may be eligible to participate in a Company incentive or bonus program.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Staff & Management (https://www.abm.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/2023-Recruiting-Flyer-Staff-Management-10122022.pdf)
· Assist facilities manager in planning, implementation, coordination, and supervision of all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing operations, maintenance, communications, and energy management systems.
· Inspect all areas of the building(s) and report deficiencies as well as suggestions for improvement
· Complete smaller projects such as: painting, patching, furniture relocation, furniture assembly, replacement of plumbing fixtures, replacement of lighting fixtures, trash disposal, localized snow removal/salting, hardware replacement, door lock repair, rodding of plumbing systems, patch areas of piping insulation, optimize mechanical systems as needed.
· Assist in overseeing and inspecting the work of contractors, vendors and trade workers
· Communicates well and works closely with vendors, contractors and with the management team to ensure the needs of the occupants in the facility are up to required standards
· Maintains PM and Work Order system by entering work orders and assigning as necessary
· Provides reports on open and closed orders and checks status with all necessary parties.
· Maintains files on orders, proposals and all other necessary correspondence
· Reviews vendor invoices and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted.
· Review and coordinate work assignments; plan work to be performed and obtain necessary tools, equipment and materials
· Administer necessary inventory control programs to ensure adequate spare parts and material inventories
· Handles special work assignments, projects and trouble calls.
· Adhere to applicable codes quality levels and standard practices for all work performed.
· Assist in training personnel in proper operating procedures and techniques.
· Receives inbound mail/packages and sorts incoming mail.
· Records all barcoded mail in client’s tracking system (Brynka) and deliver to recipients.
· Notifies recipients upon receipt of inbound deliveries and follows up to ensure all items have been received
· Deliver all 1st Class Mail to recipients.
· Manages outgoing mail, package transactions, and necessary postage delivering to the Post Office or local mail box.
· Prepare FedEx shipments and deliver to local FedEx drop-off office.
· Maintains records of receipt, mailing dates, and other required information
· Performs duties associated with shipping and receiving of materials
· Acts as point of contact for company personnel on mail/package inquiries
· Organizational Skills- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, establish workflow priorities and work independently
· Interpersonal Skills- Ability to physically perform duties at the speed, mobility and force necessary to the task
· Communication Proficiency- Excellent oral communication skills
· Basic technical capability to use BAS, email, work order platform(s) a
· Technical Proficiency- Must possess appropriate and competitive level of experience and education/training to perform the job
· Vocational/Technical training certificate(s)
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 4 years of related experience and/or trade school training.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree
· Universal Technician for CFC’s depending on market licensure requirements or any similar combination of education or experience
· CFM or related designation through IFMA or BOMA
· Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair
· Building Automation System Controls such as: Tridium/Jace, Niagara AX & N4 Technical Certifications, Niagara AX Developer Cert, Niagara N4 Advanced Technical Cert, DistechGFX Engineering, Johnson Controls PCV/G Engineering, Honeywell Spyder Engineering, Square D VFD, Trane Building Automation System Controls, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- ABM Industries Jobs