Oracle Field Analyst, Subscription Management - IC2 in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Identification : 21000LL0
Job Category : Finance
Job Locations :
MA, United States
The Global Licensing and Advisory Services (GLAS) Subscription & Usage Management Organization works directly with the Oracle SaaS customers to provide services and education on Oracle SaaS Subscription and Usage Management. Our services are aimed at improving the Customer Experience to manage and control their usage of subscribed application products.
The key deliverables of the business unit are:
• Proactive engagements with Oracle SaaS Customers to facilitate Subscription Usage Management
• Provisioning of Tools and Information to simplify Subscription & Usage Management
• Offering Training, Education and Guidance to better control Cloud Service Usage
• Offering Best Practices in Asset Management Practices for Cloud Services
The Subscription Management Field Consultant focuses on providing proactive services to SaaS Customers such as Subscription & Usage assessments, asset management advice & best practices, and training, both remotely and on-site. The Field Consultant will work closely with the GLAS Subscription Management Program Development Team, sales teams, the CSM organization and Sales Operations with a focus on covering all customer segments. The role leverages virtual team through project management principles and collaboratively navigates the engagement from beginning to end.
• APAC, all customer segments, SaaS product pillars
• Owns assigned activities and objectives
• Works with Executives and Teams from GLAS, Product Development, Sales and Operations
• Works towards achieving specific objectives and KPIs to provide a leading customer experience in the SaaS Cloud Usage space
• Executes customer engagements through pro-active management of cross-functional teams
• Supports customers with expert advice, guidance, quality assurance and recommendations
• Promotes pro-active implementation of usage management at customers
• Demonstrates balanced, impartial and timely judgment when making decision during the customer engagement.
• Marketing of the Subscription Management Services to customers & internal stakeholders
• Monitors and assesses other vendors and their usage management platforms
• Collects feedback from the Customers and the market
• Informs, educates and trains customers to improve usage management skills
• Builds & communicates with a network of relevant stakeholders within Oracle and participates in meetings related to the delivery of services for the improved customer experience in the area of subscription usage management
• Operates in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures & core values
• Proactively contributes to building specific internal tools for process, workflow and project management
• University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in Computer Science
• BA/BS degree in MIS, Business Administration, Finance, Legal or Accounting
• 2-3 years experience in Oracle SaaS field, preferably in a GLAS customer facing or consulting or pre-sales role, or customer-facing experiance in the technology industry
• A proven track record in a business that provides services ideally within the IT asset management
• Ability to develop strong, constructive relationships with multiple strategic stakeholders in international work environment
• A hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies
• Strong communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical/ business & internal/ external contacts
• Ability to influence C level stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence
• Fluent in English, Spanish would be a plus
• Percentage of travel may be required
Please note: No Visa Sponsorship and international transfer is available for this position.
Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions. Provides expertise, advisement and tools that aid in managing compliance with Oracle's contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
Performs qualification activities in assigned segment to identify accounts/areas where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured. Executes license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products. Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas, using this to provide analysis and license management advisement. Plans and drives progress on project milestones.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Ability to comprehend and interpret licensing issues. Strong analytical skills. Ability to communicate clearly. Typically 2 years of related experience to include 2-3 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 21000LL0 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Oracle Jobs