CDM Smith Finance & Accounting Intern (Summer 2018) in Boston, Massachusetts
CDM Smith's Boston office is looking for an intern to join their finance team for the Summer of 2018!
Responsibilities will include:
1) Researching Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence tools like Microsoft cognitive services to help automate various finance activities to free-up resources to focus on higher value activities
2) Implement pilot testing of RPA solutions for finance
3) Performing data analysis techniques such as sensitivity analysis, outlier analysis, and clustering analysis
4) Performing various ad-hoc tasks and assignments as delegated
5) Interfacing with finance with regards to account reconciliation and bank reconciliations
Finance & Accounting Intern (Summer 2018)
CDM Smith Employment Type:
Currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelors degree in: finance, accounting, economics or related degree.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Massachusetts - Boston
Amount of Travel Required: