CVS Health Full Stack AEM Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
• Integrations with all possible tools with AEM (Sites and DAM) including Target, Analytics, Dynamic media etc.
• Participate in the oversight of 3rd party integration development initiatives and other system integrations, providing design specification oversight and vendor verification/direction
• Provide technology solutions and translate marketing and website needs into AEM recommendations and solutions to meet project goals
• Investigate and stay current on key emerging technologies related to digital marketing, to help push processes and techniques forward
• Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment • Be part of the development of AEM (Sites and DAM) templates and components based on Touch UI (or Classic UI)
• Leverage current AEM software releases and ensure governance practices are in place for global implementations
Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe AEM and existing designs.
Provide guidance on the latest technology trends and future directions
Analyze highly complex business requirements.
Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
Analyze problems outlined by Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technical requirements and capabilities.
Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
Use Agile SCRUM to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
• 5+ years of development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM 6.x, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.3 , AEM 6.4)
• 8+ years in Engineering role, and at least 5 years working with CMS platforms
• Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments
• Excel at communication (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• Ability to negotiate and manage the difficult or ambiguous situation and adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
• Experience with decoupled architectures, setting up dedicated environments (development, QA, etc.) and integrating with a CI chain
• At least two full life-cycle CMS implementations
• Enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively
• AEM developer / Architect Certified
Additional Job Information
Fullstack AEM developer/architect. Good to have AEM certification/cloud services knowledge.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs