Verint Systems, Inc. Global Alliance Partner Sales VP in Boston, Massachusetts
Global Alliance Partner Sales VP
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16571
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
As a key pillar of its strategic growth plan, Verint is elevating its global partner program, as well as its global strategic partner footprint, to create a new strategic role to lead the recruitment and global practice management of digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Americas region. The Global Partner Sales VP – Digital Marketing Agencies plays a key role in Verint’s growth strategy and will engage with prospective global Verint partners, understand the competitive partner landscape by Verint portfolio, identify and maintain a target list of potential partners where Verint can provide a unique and compelling competitive advantage for the partner and work with the global and regional teams to sign partner agreements and launch/manage successful Verint Digital Customer Experience (CX) and practices.
The role will specifically be responsible for personally recruiting new global digital marketing agency partners as well as developing/evolving Verint Digital and Customer Experience (CX) relationships and revenues with select existing global partners.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Build strategic partner relationships, establish and develop Verint Digital Customer Experience practices within those partners as a key pillar of Verint’s strategic growth plan.
• Develop sophisticated understanding of the prospective Partner’s business model.
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the Verint offerings and service value propositions for a partner.
• Gain solid knowledge of competitors and their product offerings and their partner networks.
• Manage a partnership opportunity pipeline and work simultaneously with a portfolio of current partner companies.
• Assist the global and regional channel teams in the onboarding of new partner relationships including seeking and procuring approvals from internal and external parties.
• Establish, execute, and refine onboarding procedures and new partner integrations with channel teams.
• Analyze data and information and propose new business partnerships to include detailed solution product sets to the global and regional teams.
• Implement mobilization plans to ensure new and existing partners have programs and resources available to best position, support and integrate Verint solutions ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
• Engage with the global and regional teams on post-launch partner activity, with the objective of optimizing the performance of our partnership onboarding and develop new processes as appropriate.
• Work with the global partner offer management and technical partner teams to develop compelling propositions for prospective new partners.
• As partners are recruited, assume a dual partner management and recruitment mandate.
• Be a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for internal and external partner audiences in how to maximize partner relationships with Verint.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 15 years overall experience with a partnership focus, including strong experience recruiting, signing and launching Digital Marketing Agency partners, partner management, management consulting, or business development in the technology software industry
• Experience in a SaaS enterprise software organization
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with a passion for finding solutions
• Track record of working with digital marketing agencies
• Experience in working effectively across a highly matrixed environment
• Solid understanding of MS Office Suite and Salesforce
• 35% travel required
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Strong proven track record in recruiting and building net new practices with Digital Marketing Agencies as this is a hunting, building role
• Experience with customer experience (CX) portfolio solutions, customer engagement technology and digital business process optimization solutions
• Strong experience with CX, CDP, CAI, Community and Knowledge Management applications
• Strong reputation and relationships with a broad set of digital marketing agency executives
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs